1.- WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file stored on users’ computers, smartphones or any other device with navigational information.
The Cookies set helps us improve the website’s quality, allowing to monitor which pages are useful, which ones are not and what could be improved.
Cookies are essential to the functioning of the Internet, providing many advantages in providing interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of our website. In any case, cookies are harmful to the equipment, but help , among other purposes , to identify and resolve errors.
2.- WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
Depending on the entity that manages them:
- Our own cookies: Are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by SEMILLAS FITÓ and from which the service is provided or provides the information requested by the user.
- Third party cookies: Are those sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by SEMILLAS FITÓ, but by another entity that manages the obtained data through cookies (social media, search engines…). In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by SEMILLAS FITÓ but the information collected by these is managed by a third party they can not be considered as our own cookies.
Depending on the time period they are enabled:
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are often used to store information only intented in preserving for the service requested by the user on a single occasion. In the long run, they can provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Persistent Cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a determined period of time by the person responsible for the cookie.
Depending on their purpose:
- Technical Cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist within it, for example, traffic control and data communication, identifying the session, access to restricted parts….
- Customization Cookies: Are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics, depending on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as language, type of browser through which the service is accessed, regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: Are those that allow the person responsible for them, to monitor and analyze users’ behavior within the websites to which they are linked. The information gathered through such cookies is used for measuring the activity of a website, application or platform as well as for creating users’ navigation profiles of said sites, applications and platforms in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of use data by users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: Are those that allow the management, in the most effective way, of advertising spaces which, in this case, SEMILLAS FITÓ, may have included in a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising Cookies: Are those that allow the management, in the most effective manner possible, of advertising spaces which, in this case, SEMILLAS FITÓ, may have included in a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on that profile.
3.- LIST OF COOKIES WE USE IN OUR WEBSITE
A) Our Own Cookies
Policy accept cookies (cookiesAccept) – 1 year – Message hiding cookies policy
Language (_icl_current_language) – 1 year – Current language of the page
B) Third-party Cookies
Google Analytics (_ga) – 2 years – Trackear page navigation
Google Analytics (_gat) – 1 year – Trackear page navigation
4.- HOW TO CONFIGURE OR DISABLE YOUR COOKIES?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your Internet browser options. In case you do not allow the installation of cookies on your browser you may not be able to access some of the services and your experience at our site may be less satisfactory.
Next you can find the procedure to follow in order to configure or disable cookies, depending on the browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer: information in this link.
- Firefox: information in this link.
- Chrome: information in this link.
- Safari: information in this link.
- Opera: information in this link.
If you are browsing and continue to use our site, you are indicating you consent to the use of the abovementioned cookies and the conditions in the present Cookies Policy.